Saturday, October 29, 2016

Day Out With Jake, Vegas, And Zion Animal Feeding With Erin

Hi everybody and welcome to blogging with Erin.


We went to a magic show where we saw Mac King in Vegas. We also met  Jenn Willmes, one of my mom's friends, so that was awesome. We also went to a fountain show, which rocked.  I got a picture with Pikachu.

 After Vegas, we went to St. George, where we bought a new trailer. We decided me and Ethan should get our own space because we are going to do this longer than we thought. We also went to a place to feed animals, where I tried to feed a llama but they didn't want the carrot, so I gave it to a donkey. We also went on some awesome sand dunes on a buggy.


 After Zion National Park, we went to Fillmore. Fillmore was the original capitol of Utah. We went on a hike with our cousin Jake to see some amazing hot springs. Some of the water was bubbling up from the ground.

And that's where we are now, so this is the end of this blog. Stay tuned for more blogging with Erin.

1 comment:

  1. Erin, I think that Utah might be my favorite state. I'm learning a lot from the blogs that you, Ethan and your mom post. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete