Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Safari Park Adventure With Erin

We are currently in San Diego, California, also known to us as the most amazing, most beautiful place in the world. There's a San Diego Safari Park/Zoo that we went to once. We decided that the first time we didn't get to do everything we wanted. So they sent me and mom together to go wherever I wanted. Ethan and dad did their thing by theirselves. We spent almost 2 hours at a village playground and we built two beautiful houses. ;)  We saw lemurs and gorillas.


 My mom wanted me to talk about my career. Now it may change after time, but I would love to do something for the animals. One of the best would be a zoo vet. Here's why: 1. I don't have to clean up waste 2. I get to take care of animals like baby cheetahs, tigers, eagles, maned "wolves", etc.
3. I get to do good for poor animals in need of treatment and I will be doing good for the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment