Thursday, July 14, 2016

Leaving Shakopee, Minnesota And Friends

      After a visit with my cousins (Spencer, Lincoln and Sloan) at the Willow River State Park, we went back to Minnesota for goodbyes.  We had a big party to say goodbye at Lions Park in Shakopee.
Then we had another gathering at Round Lake Park with even more friends.

 I will miss my all my friends, including the ones who weren't at the parties.  A few people who were at the party were Isabelle Castaneda,  Emily Eagen, Coral  Lindberg Collins, Paige Munoz, and  Navya Nambiar. A few who weren't at the parties were Abigail Wood, Nitiya Arun, Ming Wei, Ava Grover, and Ava Mine. I will miss their eager attitudes, and their broad smiles. I will also miss my 4th  grade  teacher, Mrs. Walker.



On the last day, we cleaned up the house and said goodbye to our cat, Ninja.  When we got on the road and broke down on the side of the road on the way to our grandma's house. So Grandma came and picked us up. We spent the next few days waiting for the RV to get fixed and hanging out with Grandma by the lake.

Well, that's about it for this blog. Stay tuned for more blogging with Erin.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment