Sunday, August 7, 2016

Alaskan Cruise With Erin

Alright, alright! New blog here, and this one's about a big boat. No, huge ship. No, big ol' Celebrity Solstice! Let me warn you: this is an extra-long special blog for our two weeks of adventure! So we'll skip the boring stuff and head to the cruise ship. Now, this ship was over 50 times the size of the RV! There were 15 floors, and over thousands of rooms. 1/10 of the boat was for staff, but whatever. There was a fun factory, a library, guest rooms, a buffet, a restaurant, an engine room, 2 pools, 4 big hammocks, hundreds of lounge chairs, and so much more! I found friends there, and I played a bit of Minecraft on the Xbox at the fun factory. I will not fail to mention the excellent service there. My grandma and Reese, my brother, were there with us. We saw humpback whales and the biggest glacier I will ever see in my life.



We stopped off at Ketchikan, Victoria, Skagway, and Juneau. We did some excursions there. We saw humpback whales bubble feeding, went on a nature walk through a national forest, went on a train ride through Skagway and went to Butchart Gardens in Victoria, British Columbia.




 My grandma bought us a souvenir.  Overall, it was a spectacular sight to see and I wish to have experiences just as great later. And with that, we are done with this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Erin, that cruise trip looked amazing! I have never been to Alaska, but I sure hope I get there some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you hv going here Erin. Details but nothing too lengthy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete