Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Sailing Adventure With Erin

After the cruise ship, we went sailing in the San Juan Islands with my grandma and Reese. I was part of the crew, and I had to help out on deck. We sailed to an island and saw orcas close to the boat. It was AWESOME! We went to shore on the dingy by rowing. Teamwork!  



We got to Shallow Bay (Which we called "Stinky Bay") and found 5 trails. We went to one and found gorgeous views of the sea! We saw crabs and had a stick/sword fight on the beach. My favorite part was sword fighting with Reese.

We also saw humpback whales and seals! We visited 2 resorts, and swam in a pool. We played volleyball in the pool and later bocce ball. We found a sculpture garden. With so much odd art it was unbelievable! Here I am being eaten by an alligator:



I think we're done sailing for today, so I'll see you later. But I have two shout-outs: Nancy Meyhoefer and Jenny Ames! Stay tuned for more blogs!

3 comments:

  1. What great photos, Erin. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. I can't wait to see more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Erin! This is just amazing...keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete