Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Back In Minnesota

We are in Minnesota again! Finally! I am currently at my grandma's house. We have been visiting all of our friends. I got to see Isabelle Castaneda, Abbi Wood, Owen Hogan, Devan Ballantine, Emily Eagen and Allison Eagen. I got to see a lot of my friends at Jessica Ballantine's bonfire party (It was too wet for an actual bonfire).

We went to a ball game with my mom's cousin in the Twins Stadium. But it was so cold we had to go into the Metropolitan club. That's for season ticket holders only!  So it was pretty cool.

We went to a Greek Restaurant called the Mediterranean Cruise Cafe with my Aunt Beth and Uncle Peter that same morning.

My friends were the same to how they always were. They told me about school, plans, and stuff about their lives. I just really enjoyed seeing them, and I will get to see some more soon.

I am at my grandma and grandpa's house right now and it's great to see them again! I missed them so much! We got to see their dog, Missy, again. Missy loses a ball every day! It was also great to see their 4 cats, Sassy, Leo, Twig, and Lizzy!

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed, stay tuned for more blogs by Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment